Think Of Yourself

When u think of yourself...don't think you're perfect
Just think that you will never perfect but always want to get ur'self perfect...




Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eee Apa Punya soalan da...bikin wa bengong tahap cipan jek...26 Feb 2006

Tag 1
1. Three names you go by
a) izan
b) ijan/mak ijan (my family)
c) wan (zaman belajar)
d) tambah 1 more hehhe...aling (my bf only, hik)


2. Three screen names you've had
a) dinayulida
b) anjali (ni anjali KKHH..minat hindustan)
c) micikolatino


3. Three things you like bout yourself
a) cute...hehhehe
b) friendly n have a lots of friends but i dun like very close friends..always like kenalan jek
c) masih menjaga adab ketimuran...sopan gitu n berbudi bhs...eeiii puji diri sendiri lebih2


4. Three things you don't like bout yourself
a) have too soft heart..selalu kesian kat org lain..
b) pissed off easily...yer gak..bukan..memang yer..
c) always do s'thin stupid when at preasure


5. Three parts of your heritage
a) malas nak jwb la..
b) tak pahm soalan
c) org tanya lain dia jwb lain..jadahnyer..


6. Three things that scare you (or mostly creeps you out)
a) binatang terbang (especially crocroah, reriang n mentadak mentadu)
b) hantu....huhuhuh
c) orang yg macam hantu(especially perogol..uiks)


7. Three of your everyday essential
a) koje
b) tengok tv n gosok baju
c) bergayut...(mesyurat masa depan)...hehhe ngan sweat heart..


8. Three things you're wearing right now
a) blue black shirt with half cardigen..(pesen korea gitu)
b) creammy slack
c) 2 gold rings (a proposed present from my bf)


9. Three of your favorite bands (or artist at the moment)
a) SMAP
b) Siti Nurhaliza
c) Takuya Kimura

10. Three of your favorite songs
a) All Siti Nurhaliza's song
b) Ohha-SMAP
c) The Way you look tonight-Michael Buble


11. Three new things you'd like to try in the next 12 months
a) taekwondo tournament..
b) writing a novel
c) turn myself to be a sporty woman..i want to join cycling race n valley ball game


12. Three things you want in a relationship (love included in the package)
a) being appreciated
b) being loved
c) piece...


13. Two truths and a lie
a) i work as a programmer
b) Takuya Kimura is my boypren...
c) I studied at Japan


14. Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully.
a) erm...maybe...i think first..huhhuhu
b) ...
c) sama ah (mahap la yea korg..aku tak mendoakan korg die painfully..hanya menjwb soklan jek..huhu.)

Tag 2
4 Jobs I Had In My Life
1. sales girl at flower shop
2. IT Clerk
3. Personal Assistant (steno gitu..auww)
4. Programmer


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. My Sassy Girl
2. Kuch kuch Ho Tai hai
3. Ada apa dengan cinta
4. Ice Ace!!!!


Four TV Shows I love To Watch
1. CSI
2. Alias
3. X files n Sea Quest( dulu-dulu)
4. Korean n Japan siries..


Four Places I've Lived (In no particular order)
1. KL


2. Jenderak Utara
3. Tg Malim
4. Dungun...(tanpa susunan betoi)


Four Places I've Been On Vacation To
1. Kedah
2. Cameron Highland
3. Lumut
4. Kuantan


Four Places I'd Rather Be In
1. Home at tanjong malim
2. My hometown
3. Lumut..
4. My grandmother's house...mengimbau zaman kanak2

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Nasi goreng Patayya with sup kosong
2. Mc Donald (especially sundae strawberry n choco top)
3. Mee curry
4. Shakey's pizza..yum yum..lama dah tak makannnn..ada g satu..fish n chipss.


Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. MyUPSI portal..
2. my Blog n Fren's Blogs n entah sape2 nyer blog tah..curik source..
3. Jakionline..tokei kedai
4. Yahoo serach engine n Yahoo Mesegger..not actually web site..
but this one i entered every single minutes


Four Victims To Do this Tag
1. tak tau g..maybe kimi..
2. thinking..
3. huh..maybe she
4. who else...thinking again..

No comments:

Post a Comment